Sunday, September 21, 2008

Put your finger in the shape of an L....



This news is so not like me but after a couple of days at the new job I had to give my two week notice...shameful, I know. It wasn't an easy decision to make but I feel I had to do what I did for my sanity! This short time really made me put my ducks in a row. I will continue to search for something around here in Cheyenne.

On to better things and one of the big reasons for me leaving my job....Eli loves his STRIDE school. Whenever Rob picks him up from daycare, Eli will say "I want school." I hope he keeps this feeling for a very long time!!! Eli's speech continues to get better each week....there are still numerous words we don't recognize yet but he keeps working so hard.

The other day we went to eat at Shadows. I needed to put my leftovers in a box...the next thing I knew Eli was lifting up his bowl and dumping his mac-n-cheese into the box. It was so cute!
Saturday was a mama and Eli day. We went and walked around Sloan Lake, then played on the playground. As we were playing a lady invited us to have a picnic with her and some other people. It turned out that the people all work for Laramie Schools (the district I am tyring to get into). They gave me some hints to get into the district...what an awesome lunch. Hopefully I will be able to put they advice to use. As we were hanging out, Rob was checking out his hunting territory for the upcoming season. Using his GPS, he was heading back to the truck, as he turned the corner a bull moose was standing there...holy crap! He just stood still and walked back a little bit as the moose went along his business. That was a first for him to encounter....little different than running into a deer!

No comments: