Friday, September 26, 2008

Here a shot, there a shot...ouch!




Oh man...our little man had his doctor appointment today. He ended up getting 3 shots(antibotic shot, flu shot, and hep a), plus they stuck a needle in one of his sores to recheck for MRSA...Yeah, that didn't go over so well. Glad I missed that appointment! Rob was the unfortunate one to bring him to the doctor. Hopefully his infections start clearing up...I have Christmas pictures to start thinking about..ha!ha! All weekend he has had a horrible fever (including today!) I hope his fever breaks soon.

Eli got a package in the mail today from his Grandpa Crosby and Peggy (one of the above pic.). He had the cutest face when I told him he had a present...I immediately thought how fun Christmas is going to be. He was hooked up some shirts from Texas...I will attach a picture!

Yippee! Yippee! I had to take my Wyoming Constitution this morning and passed. This should be the last step in obtaining in teaching license for yet another state.

No comments: