Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Night Feeling!

Ah yes, it has been 7 months (hard to believe) since I have had that Sunday night feeling...those of you that teach or have taught know what I am talking about. In case you haven't heard, I got a special ed. elementary teaching job in Greeley, Colorado. The bummer of the job is that its 45 minutes to an hour away. I will compute for awhile but YES there will be another move in our future...three states in one year, now theres something to be proud about! Ha Ha!!! The staff at my school seems extremely nice...they are also greatful to have someone in this position as it has been open since they started school Aug. 14th...for those of you wondering, our last day is May20th.

With this news also came the struggle of finding a daycare....I am very picky who I leave Eli with so this was not an easy feat. Plus not really knowing the area didn't help! After an entire day of checking out daycares, I finally found one. I love the fact that they have "class" for two hours each day. Rob and I got him a cute little backpack...I will post pic. later. He absolutely loves wearing his "mackpak."

1 comment:

cmrteach said...

Good for you! They're very lucky to have you!