Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Visit to Nana and Papa's





What a busy week! Nana and Papa came to visit for a couple of days. Eli always loves when they come to visit...nothing but play, play, play! Eli still has the nasty fall cold but getting better each day. Then on Tuesday, we made the trip to Hill City to stay with Nana and Papa for a couple of days. Eli loved the huge backyard which was a huge playland!

On Sunday, we actually stayed home all day with the exception of church. I actually had time to do some scrapbooking. Eli stood by the table cutting and cutting his project....like for 15 minutes...a true record! A very funny moment was when I had to run upstairs to grab something. I came back downstairs to see Eli sitting in my chair with a marker. YIKES!!! He decided to add some of his own journaling to my completed pages and pictures....all I could do is laugh. I did take away the scissors however, never thought about him opening the markers! This is just one of the cherished memories I will have forever!!!

No comments: